|Number of seats||34,500|
|Number of public seats
|Number of covered seats||24,000|
|Number of corporate boxes||64|
|Bowl site size||48,000 sq m|
|Number of piles||410|
|Roof size||12,000 sq m|
|Height from arena to roof||26 metres|
|Height of light tower||55 metres|
|Length from end to end||235 metres|
|Width west to east||185 metres|
|Width of pitch (widest point)||121 metres|
|Length of pitch (widest point)||141 metres|
|Number of turnstiles||43|
|Number of escalators||2|
|Number of goods lifts||2|
|Number of toilet pans||383|
|Number of urinals||275|
|Number of television sets||270|
|Food and beverage outlets||15|
|Mobile beverage outlets||9|
|Northern replay screen||84 sq m|
|Southern replay screen||52 sq m|
|Length of the concourse||650 metres|
|Width of the concourse||14 metres|
|Length of walkway to rail station||680 metres|
|Emergency Evacuation time||8 minutes|
|Carparks on site||850|
|Staff numbers on event days||400-1000|
|Staff numbers on non-event days||25-50|
- 7,930 tonnes of sand went into making the pitch.
- 2,800 tonnes of drainage gravel was used.
- 900 kilograms of grass seed was used with 3 different type of grass seed - 2 rye grass and 1 creeping fescue.
- 1200kg of fertiliser was used.
- The density of the pitch is 1.4-1.5 gms per cm3
- The pitch is mowed daily.
- The height of the grass for rugby is 20-25mm.
- The height of the grass for cricket is 12-13mm.
- There are 56 pop-up sprinklers in the pitch.
- The field is watered every second day
- Patamahoe clay was used for the wicket.
- Portable wickets are used for all cricket games.
- The portables are 260 mm deep.
- 25-28% is the optimum moisture content for cricket.
- Cricket boundary: from centre of wicket is 65.7m west, 57.8m east. From batting crease; north hitting south is 77.3m and south hitting north is 78m.
- If a ball is hit from centre wicket to outside the ground, the distance it travels is 98 metres.
- The gradient of the grassed oval is 300 mm elevation from centre to edge.
- The goal posts are 15 metres high.