In a year in which we celebrated its 15th birthday and welcomed its eight millionth fan, Westpac Stadium cemented its position as New Zealand’s busiest and most utilised community, sporting and entertainment venue.
The year featured the following highlights:
- 53 major event days, which is the highest since the Stadium opened
- A net surplus of $2.09 million
- Well over 500,000 fans attended events at the Stadium, an increase of nearly 100,000 on the previous year
- Successfully hosted both the ICC Cricket World Cup and the FIFA U-20 World Cup
- Secured a host of stadium-filling non-sporting events for the 2015/16 year including the welcome return of outdoor concerts to the region.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday, 7th October 2015 at 4pm. Location is Level 3 West Lounge here at the Stadium.